With more than 35 years of experience in microwave and radio-frequency technologies SAIREM has conducted over 2000 industrial projects covering a wide range of applications in continuous and batch operation. Among the numerous models of equipment developed by SAIREM, you can find applications such as:• Breakdown of minerals by thermal shock in geology and mineralogy;
• Sintering of glass and ceramics;
• Treatment, synthesis and transformation of synthetic resins, thermosetting & thermoplastics, elastomers;
• Measurement of dielectric properties of materials;
• Crosslinking of adhesives into thermal insulating materials;
• Welding, polymerisation and online treatment of plastics;
• Treatment of fabrics;
• Manufacturing of special papers;
• Preparation of casting molds…
SAIREM can offer advice on non-standard equipment and the frequency adapted to your needs; special configurations are also available upon request. SAIREM’s R & D team will be happy to help developing equipment specific to your application.
Click here to download technical data sheets
If you need further information about these products, or wish to have a quote, please indicate your requirements by completing the Contact form. Your request will be treated confidentially and in the shortest time possible.